Things to Know

My photo
18 years old, Puerto rican, attractive, smart

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Egotistical my Ass

Matter of fact this is exactly how I'm feeling right now when it comes to dance here @ MCLA. I know that there are a lot of good dancers and i know that if I want to reach my personal goal, I have to be better than good, i have to be the best. People view this type of mentality as "being troublesome for no reason," taking arrogance to another level or so and so. If that's so, then Mo'tivated's Blog Real vs Real, just proves that I can have that mentality. Why not try to be better than the rest and show it. Is this world so stuck on "we are all the same" that a simple dancer can't even fathom the thought of being the greatest there ever was. Babe Ruth was considered the greatest there ever was. Muhammud Ali was considered the greatest their ever was and he was a shit talker. But now with new talent and competition always emerging from every part of the globe, I always have to be one step ahead of the best. I want to make a name for myself and stop being told to "dumb it down" with the ego. If I'm egotistical then it's for a good reason. If you can't reach for the stars, become one.

1 comment:

Mo'e said...

Continue being strong and confident in all that you do for you and you alone, when you start to let competition drive what you want to do, it's not for you anymore, it's for everyone else.

I blogged about this exact same thing last night.